Hershey Park!

Yesterday was my youth group's annual trip to Hershey Park, and I think in a lot of ways it may have been my favorite trip to date! I think I've finally found the perfect outfit for Hershey Park that was boat comfortable and cool.


 
(GC wanted a picture with the Hershey Bar but there was a long line so I told her to just go stand near it because we were about to leave and didn't have time to wait in line. The result was this hilarious photo. And like ten more photos just like it hehehe) 


Then again, maybe I stayed cooler than usual because the weather was the nicest I can ever remember at Hershey Park. Either way, it was nice and I didn't sweat too much and my feet didn't hurt at the end of the day which was a huge relief.


 The thing about living so near a major amusement park like Hershey is that I've been there so many times that I no longer have specific preferences about what rides I want to try. I know which ones I like, and if we end up going on those, cool, and if we don't it's no big deal because I'm sure I'll get another chance sometime. So it was kind of nice to just be like "eh I don't care what we go on. You guys can choose" and then just kind of walk around without a specific goal. I've also come to appreciate other parts of the park that I never used to care about at all, like the arcade (I like junky little prizes okay? Judge me) and the weird random bands that are playing throughout the park. They used to annoy me but now I find them funny and entertaining. I also never wanted to go to chocolate world and just wanted to go home, but now I don't mind, and this time I bought a bunch of Take Fives which I'm not regretting at all. 


Anyway, it was a really fun day. I'm still super tired though and would like very much to take a nap, and eat some of my Take Fives. Teehee. 

-VaughnDL

Comments

Popular Posts