Why Am I Writing This?

I thought that I was going to write some elaborate AP Lang Adventure post but honestly I'm exhausted. I woke up today feeling like crap so I wrapped myself up in my Batman/Superman blanket. Yes I have a Batman/Superman blanket and I have no shame. It is completely comfortable and who wouldn't want to have Henry Cavill on a blanket? Also it's super comfortable.
This will come back to haunt me someday.

Anyway I also grabbed the Man of Steel movie and curled up on the couch. I was hoping that it was going to be a rainy day because I love the occasional rainy day but unfortunately it cleared up and that kind of ruined the 'movie day' because I could now do the things that meant I had to go outside. So I washed my car and vacuumed it. That took a while and since I was on a roll I cleaned up my room and other things. I plan to do none of my homework today because as we all know I am a procrastinator. It will be there tomorrow. For now I am just trying to not cough my lungs out.
I have no idea why I wrote this.
DFTBA
-AB

For now enjoy this wonderful video that makes me crack up every single time I watch it.


Comments

Popular Posts