I Have a Roommate?!

     The thing about writing is sometimes in order to figure out what you want to say, you have to say everything you don't want to say first. Or write everything you don't want to write, rather. Well, I've done that and now it's sitting in the blogosphere as a draft that will never be posted. I just ranted about my inability to follow my own advice. It was very long and self-deprecating. Which is fine, if I hadn't just done that yesterday. Sometimes I think maybe I should be an advice columnist. Because I can dish it, but I can't take it. So this post will be free from advice of any kind at all. I think I'm going to avoid that for a while.
     What I had intended to post about, before I started off on the wrong foot and got all sidetracked, was that I officially have a roommate!! It's the same girl I wrote about earlier, RG, who contacted me at the end of February about being roommates. We've been emailing for the last month and today she sent me an email saying that she would like to be roommates (officially) and wanted to know what I thought and I responded that I would love to be roommates! So now that is all settled and I'm so surprised at how smoothly and quickly the whole thing went. Hopefully we'll get to meet in person at freshman orientation over the summer. 
     But enough about that! DL and I went to watch MF play tennis today it was lots of fun to watch and I have so much respect for MF for sticking with tennis throughout high school and still enjoying it because I know that I could not play a "regular" sport like that and not complain about it all the time. It takes so much time and energy and effort and SKILL! Everyone was so good and I was like "Wow, I could never be that good." So yeah, good job, MF. :)

Day 858 Song Recommendation: "Katie Queen of Tennessee" by The Apache Relay. This video is vaguely creepy, so I apologize for that.

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts