Winter Storm Jonas

     Sometimes in life you just need a day where you're so shamelessly unproductive that there's no other word to describe yourself with than lazy. Today I was extremely lazy. I woke up at like 8:30, ate an omelet, watched a bunch of YouTube, brushed snow off the satellite dish so the TV would work (#Priorities), took a shower and changed from one pair of pajamas to another, and then laid in bed taking turns between reading books, playing on my phone, and writing in my journal. I actually did one productive thing which was that I filled out most of the FAFSA, but then my Mom couldn't remember her FSA ID information, so we tried to call to find out, but they were closed, and so I tried to retrieve the username via answering the security questions, but the website said they were having maintenance difficulties (probably because of the weather). So then I gave up and just headed back into my lair to read some more.
     Being couped up in your house and literally not being able to go anywhere kinda makes you a little grumpy. At least that's what it does to everyone in my family. We've all been annoying each other a little bit today. I'm certainly no exception. 
     Anyway, there's literally almost three feet of snow outside. And I feel like I should be way more surprised and excited about it? But it's ruined a bunch of my plans, so I'm kind of just mad at it. Also I know I'll get stuck having to shovel it tomorrow and that's gonna be awful. So for the first time in my life I'm relatively nonplussed by all the snow. Sorry. My dog loves it though, so that's adorable. Also, this snow storm is aptly named Winter Storm Jonas, which lends itself well to quite a plethora of entertaining Jonas Brothers jokes.

"You go around like you SNOW" LOL
-VaughnDL 

Comments

Popular Posts