The Saga of Snow Days Continues

     Today I went skiing with my dad and didn't fall on any of the beginner slopes which was a first, but then when I tried to graduate to the intermediate slope, I just fell my way to the half-way point then took off my skis and walked/butt slid the rest of the way down the mountain. Yay! The difference between the beginner slopes and the intermediate slopes is ridiculous. The intermediate slope is like standing on Mount Everest and looking out onto your entire kingdom, but in order to get to your kingdom, you have to fall off the edge of a cliff. I do not exaggerate. It was terrifying. Needless to say, we ended the day back on the beginner slopes. One day...one day I will graduate. Just not today.
     When I got home I checked the WCPS website to see that we had off Thursday and Friday and literally jumped for joy while screaming "NO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!". I can't remember the last time we had an entire week off of school. In fact, this could be a first. It has been one of the best weeks of my life.
     For now though, I have a headache and it's late so I'm going to sleep.

Day 795 Song Recommendation:  "Comes and Goes (In Waves)" by Greg Laswell.

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts