Puzzles

     While AB and DL get philosophical when they're bored, I just eat too much and feel bad about myself. So instead of doing that I decided to start the puzzle I bought myself for Christmas at the Dollar Tree. I made the mistake of starting it on a patterned table cloth so once I'd gotten the border in place, I scooped all the pieces back up, took the table cloth off, and laid them all out again. I'm pretty sure that at least one piece is missing. That's what I get for buying a puzzle at the Dollar Tree.


     I normally hate doing puzzles and the only reason I'm doing this one is because I plan to glue it together and hang it in my dorm. I don't see the point it spending hours putting something together only to admire it for a day and then tear it apart. I want to admire it for years and years and never have to put it together again. So that is my philosophy on puzzles.
     Now I have to go watch the newest episode of Sherlock before it expires. 

Day 792 Song Recommendation: "Nothing But Time" by Opus Orange. 
-SE Wagner


Comments

Popular Posts