Florida, Snow & Sweatpants

We have another snow day tomorrow.
That being said let's just be real. This is our blog I think we can do that.
I have not left the house since Friday afternoon. I hate driving in general but I hate driving even more in dangerous weather. My brother decided to drive my car to Walmart the other day and both of my back tires busted and I kind of wish that he hadn't told me. Now I am extra terrified to drive. At the same time I am going insane in my own home. I feel like Rapunzel in Tangled. Doing the same things everyday. I am loving it and hating it all at the same time. I have been glaring at people on social media, living it up and doing whatever the heck they want.
Here's what I have been doing while being snowed into my house.

  • Reading, reading, reading.
  • Jogging/exercising.
  • Watching way to much reality TV. I am in love with Kate Plus Eight now.
  • Online shopping. (I am going to go poor by the end of this week.)
  • Pinterest.
  • Trying not to eat everything in the house.
  • Considering rearranging my bookshelves even though they are fine the way they are.
  • Some more online shopping.
  • Watching Rachel Hollis videos.
  • Texting.
This is what it has come too.
Today while I was laying in bed doing something. It is sad that I don't remember. I then realized that Florida is coming. When that thought entered my mind it was like the angels started singing and I could almost see palm trees. I have been so stressed and so in my head that I forgot that I was going on vacation in like two weeks. Then I started thinking about what books I am going to bring. 
I am sounding like a typical white girl right now. 
I cannot be the only person who thinks about this. I am a over packer in every sense of the word. The problem is, is that we are flying and I have to be able to put my bag underneath my seat. I always bring way to many books and then I regret it because it takes all the strength that I have to put that bag underneath the seat.
Now I have to think about that. Joy.
Finally by the end of the day I texted Fiona and told her that I need to see and talk to another human being or I am going to go insane. I think I'm getting there.
Was there a point for this post? Probably not. 
I need to be in Florida right now.
DFTBA
-AB

Comments

Popular Posts