Fifty Shades of DL

     Over the years, I have acquired many pictures of DL. Quite a few of which are very representative of DL's personality. I will share those with you today.

This one is the most recent one, taken today when I
FaceTimed DL to show her how much progress MF and I
had made on our "song". Her face got super glitchy in the process
so I screenshotted it and sent it to her so she could see what we were
seeing.
This was taken three years ago, back when we were so easily
entertained by free apps such as the Old Fart Booth (not
that we aren't still entertained by stupid things now).
I think DL is a beautiful Old Fart.
I just love this picture of DL, taken in photography class
when we were in 10th grade. This picture has been
used in many of my photoshops, which is why it's even
granier and creepier than the original. This is
simultaneously DL's "pondering" face, her
"I just got ax murdered and I'm going to haunt you for
the rest of your life" face and her "I am so bored I'm
just thinking about all the ways I could kill everyone in
this room" face.
This is DL on drugs. Or when her favorite TV show comes
back from hiatus. Or after she has just learned the cup song.
One of those.


This is Sassy DL. She is saying "Imma give you a whoopin' real soon."

This is DL after a long, hard day of school. She is putting on her happy
face.

DL dancing on the beach whilst some stranger creeps by in the water.
Classic.
An SE Photoshop all the way. This is one of my favorites.
DL after losing a fight with an overly-made-up drag queen.
DL's "why are you taking a picture of me while I'm eating" face.

Gosh, I'd forgotten about this gem. This is DL's discreet "Best day of my life" face.
You're such a great photoshopper, SE.

After torturing DL in this post, I had to include this one, which is my all-time
favorite picture of DL. She looks so happy!!! #flawless.

     I probably should have saved this post for a special occasion, like DL's 18th birthday but I just realized today how many ridiculous, crazy pictures of DL I have and couldn't help myself. And DL's such a great person, she deserves wacky tribute posts every day of the week.

     I am dying looking at some of these pictures-AB


Day 796 Song Recommendation: "That's What's Up" by Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros. MF introduced me to this song today when we were taking a break from our jam session. I love the Lennon & Maisy version, but I love the music video for the original so I'm going to include both and you can decide which (if any) to watch.


-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts