50 Questions You've Never Been Asked Tag

It has been snowing most of the night last night and all day today. I didn't think we would get this much of a blizzard but I'm mostly enjoying it. I finished a book today which is a plus and now since there is nothing to do besides finish a Lang essay i'm going to finally do this tag.

1. What's your favorite candle scent?

This is hard. Not only am I a book hoarder but I am a candle hoarder. Every time Fiona comes to my house she always says that I have to many candles. Out of all of them I would have to pick Spice Pumpkin. Wow that one smells so good.

2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?

This is another really hard one. I'm going to have to pick two. First one is Adele. I feel like she could make me laugh in any situation. Also she's a fantastic singer and it would be nice to be apart of all of the things she has accomplished. Also Caitriona Balfe from who plays Claire in the Outlander show. I don't know why but I feel like she would be a great bigger sister and we would be able to talk about Sam Heughan (Jamie) all the time. Then she would probably get sick of me.

3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?

No idea. Seriously I have no idea.

4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?

19, no i'm joking. Maybe in my 20s or early 30s? You can't plan stuff like that.

5. Do you know a hoarder?

Me. I can't get rid of much.

6. Can you do a split?

No, never. Never will.

7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?

I can't remember the age but I remember it being a traumatic experience.

8. How many oceans have you swam in?

One.

9. How many countries have you been to?

One. Hopefully more in the future.

10. Is anyone in your family in the army?

I think my uncle. My family is very secretive about their jobs. Don't know why.

11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?

Oh my gosh. I have thought about it way to much. I think I've talked to Swag about it. I was thinking about Charlotte Elizabeth. Yes I know that sounds like a typical white girl name but I kind of want my daughter to have the same middle name as me and I love the name Charlotte. I was also thinking about Ella Grace after my great aunt who was a librarian. Ella was also supposed to be my name but my parents changed it last minute. (I like Ella better.)

12. What would you name your son if you had one?

Axelson David. I don't care if Axel is a 'hipster' name I love it. I remember seeing the movie Lone Survivor and one of the Navy Seals had the name Matthew Axelson and I remember thinking that I would name my son Axelson. It is non negotiable I am naming my son that. I am to attached to that name.

13. What's the worst grade you got on a test?

I have no idea. I try to block memories like that out. I'm sure it was atrocious though.

14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?

Teletubies. I was addicted. Also Dragontales. Who didn't love Dragontales? I know the theme song by heart.

15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?

What? Seriously? I think I was a witch? Even though I'm terrified of them.

16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?

All of them. I have loved them all very much. They have a soft spot in my heart.

17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?

What kind of question is this? British, I would love their accent. They have no idea how beautiful their voices sound.

18. Did your mother go to college?

Yes.

19. Are your grandparents still married?

Of course. My grandparents are on their way to Florida and my grandmother has recently become a texter and now we are texting each other all the time. I have been sent so many pictures. It's also funny to see my grandmother trying to learn how to work an Iphone.

Oh Nana.



20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?

Yes, it was hell. My mom would not let us quit if we joined something. I remember naively saying that I would do it and I absolutely hated it. I think I did it for about two years.

21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?

Unfortunately yes.

22. What's the first amusement park you've been to?

Hershey Park.

23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?

Sign language. I remember going on a retreat and so many people were fluent in sign language. It was so awesome. I would love to learn it.

24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?

Depends on what I'm feeling. I think I mostly spell it as 'gray'.

25. Is your father bald?

No, why is that important?

26. Do you know triplets?

No but I would love to

27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?

I hate The Notebook. I won't even get into that. I loved Titanic though. It is one of my favorites. Leonardo Di Caprio and Kate Winselt work so great together. I remember staying up so late to watch it and crying throughout the entire ending.

28. Have you ever had Indian food?

No, I don' think I would like it.

29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant?

Chick-fil-a. I think we all knew that.



30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?

I love Italian food so yes. If the food didn't have a ton of calories and wasn't so expensive then I would probably go there more often.

31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)?

Sam's Club. I am obsessed.

32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?

I don't know. I don't think they had one.

33. If you have a nickname, what is it?

We won't get into that.

34. Who's your favorite person in the world?

Are you serious, one person? Right now it's Fiona. I didn't realize how much alike we are until this year. Also she loves Outlander. How could she not be my favorite person?

35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?

Rural. Oh my gosh I love the country. I would hate to live so close to someone. I need my space.

36. Can you whistle?

No and i'm jealous of anyone that can.

37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?

I sleep with the TV on because I'm terrified of the dark. No I am not ashamed.

38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?

Yes, I love breakfast. Also it's not healthy not to.

39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?

Yes. Why?

40. What medical conditions do you have?

You're getting to personal. I'm like Dwight.



41. How many times have you been to the hospital?

Twice?

42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?

That was one of my favorite movies as a kid. I still watch it and enjoy it. It is one of those movies that never gets old. It doesn't leave you.

43. Where do you buy your jeans?

Walmart. Don't judge they are awesome.

44. What's the last compliment you got?

Hm, Fiona said she liked my sweater.

45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?

Yes, especially if they are terrible. I know one is not that important if I forget it halfway through the day.

46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?

I hate tea. I don't know why but I do.

47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?

No idea. I really only wear three pairs of shoes. How many pairs does a person need?

48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?

Christianity. It's what I grew up with and it is a religion that I've struggled with in the past but I think at some point in our lives we should all struggle with our religion. That means we're actually thinking about it and asking ourselves why we believe in what we believe in. I think it is a beautiful religion.

49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real?

Probably about eight or nine.

50. Why do you have a tumblr?

That is random. Because it's a place where you can procrastinate. What procrastinator wouldn't want one?

DFTBA
-AB




Comments

Popular Posts