So happy, happy, happy (& tired)

     So...Mockingjay Part II...there's really not much to say. It was good, I guess, but I didn't really pay that close attention to the first hour of it because it was kind of just blahblahblah in the beginning but then it got good-ish. I guess since I read the books, it was predictable. But it was still super duper fun because I got to hang out with my friends and talk for a while afterwards. I was just so happy that so many of us were able to go to a movie together, because everyone is so busy that that's an almost impossible feat. And DS came too! And SR surprised us by appearing out of nowhere!
     We need to start a movie club where we just get together and watch a movie (but not really watch it, just eat ice cubes loudly and laugh inappropriately (cough cough, MF)) every week because this was the most fun I've had in a long time. But obviously that would get expensive...so probably not. But I don't know. It was just a lot of fun. Sometimes it's nice just to get together and joke around and not talk about school or work or any kind of drama and just laugh too loudly and talk about stuff that doesn't matter. I take life too seriously sometimes, so it's nice to have a night to chill out and enjoy everything and remind myself about the things that are actually important.
     I was going to do a Happy Anniversary post for the blog, but it's late, and as fun as tonight was, I am t-i-r-e-d. Thank goodness for Thanksgiving break.

Day 731 Song Recommendation:  "Temporary Touch" by Selebrities. Thanks to DL for the song recommendation.

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts