13 Questions Music Tag

1. Which bands/artist do you have the most albums by?
Definitely The Beatles. For some reason, we have 17 Beatles albums on iTunes.
2. What was the last song you listened to?
The one I'm recommending today.
3. What was the last concert you attended?
I have, quite sadly, never been to a concert. (Aside from school concerts).
4. What's the most musically involved you've ever been?
I played violin for two years in elementary school, piano for almost two years in high school, and I've been playing ukulele on and off for about two years. So, basically, I've never been musically involved.
5. Who is one band/artist you've never seen live but always wanted to?
I've always wanted to see Coldplay in concert, but more recently I'd love to see Vance Joy or Broken Back or Imagine Dragons.
6. What is your favorite band shirt?
I don't own any band shirts, but I like DL's Abbey Road shirt.
7. What musician would you like to hang out with for a day?
I'm not sure. Maybe Jack Johnson or Vance Joy.
8. Who is one musician or group you wish would make a comeback?
Coldplay. Their newest albums have been awful. I want them to go back to their roots and stop with all this pop/electronica nonsense.
9. Name four or more flawless albums.
"Parachutes" -Coldplay
"Night Visions" -Imagine Dragons
"In Between Dreams" -Jack Johnson
"The Lumineers" -The Lumineers
"Milo Greene"- Milo Greene
10. How many music related videos/DVDs do you own?
Once and Walk the Line are the only two I can think of. Both are super good.
11. What is your favorite music soundtrack?
Hmm... we own a fair few movie soundtracks, and my favorites are probably:
Paper Towns
Forrest Gump
Once
Stand By Me
I can't pick just one. I have songs I don't like on all of them and songs I love on all of them too.
12. What was your last musical phase before you wisened up?
In middle school, I listened to a lot of the music my brother listened to for some reason, back when he liked, for lack of a better term, "skater boy bands" like Yellowcard and Something Corporate and so I would listen to those. Cringe. After that, though, I went in the complete opposite direction and listened to like, British alternative female bands like Enya and The Cranberries and Dubstar.
13. What's you're "guilty pleasure" that you hate to admit to liking?
At the end of the summer, DL had a bonfire at her grandparents' house and brought her iPod and a stereo and the song "Life of the Party" by Shawn Mendes was playing and DL was like, "I'm so embarrassed to have this song on my iPod because it's by some douchey Viner, but it's really catchy". So catchy I now have it on my iPod. So that's probably my biggest "guilty pleasure" song. 

Day 689 Song Recommendation: "Blood" by The Middle East.

-SE Wagner

Comments

  1. I love "Blood" by The Middle East! I was actually going to ask you if you knew that song, lol. You beat me to it. Also, I think I got rid of my Abbey Road t-shirt because it is too big. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm beating everyone to the recommendations today! And NOOO!!!! How could you?! Just kidding. But I did love that shirt.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts