What I'm Watching

FWith school starting, I no longer have my endless days of doing nothing but fold laundry and watch tv. Because of this, my TV show repertoire has significantly decreased. However, I still have a few shows and movies up my sleeve, so here's a list of what's on my DVR right now.

Descendants
No DVR is complete without at least one Disney Channel Original Movie. While this one is on the lamer side, it does contain the very attractive Booboo Stewart, complete with lush, beautiful long hair. :) Plus even though the acting leaves a lot to be desired, the story line is completely unique. 

Gilmore Girls
This is one of my current favorite shows. It's totally different from any other teen show because it actually highlights a mother and daughter that love each other and get along, and the teen (Rory) is both incredibly smart, and humble and friendly, whereas typically smart teens in media are portrayed as socially awkward or pompous. Plus it's funny and relevant without being inappropriate. 

The Middle
This is my stress free show. It's a humorous family sitcom, so it's the perfect show to watch after a long day of school, because it's only purpose is to entertain. It's also so relatable it's scary. I turned my mom on to this show a month or so back and now she's hooked. 

When Calls the Heart
While this show is most certainly on my DVR, I haven't actually watched it in months! The withdrawal is killing me, but finally I get to watch it this weekend with MF which I am so excited for. 

Astronaut Wives Club 
I've talked about this show on the blog before because it's so unique and I'm obsessed with it, but I do have a few episodes I haven't watched yet, so hopefully I can use this weekend to catch up on that as well. I guess the moral of this post is that I really need a weekend! Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday right? I encourage you all to go home and veg out in front of the TV to your favorite show. 

-VaughnDL




Comments

Popular Posts