Planet Earth

     If you've never seen an episode of Planet Earth before, you totally should. It sounds like a super boring show because it's literally just all these video clips of nature narrated by some old British dude, but I love it so much! We used to watch Planet Earth when I was a kid because we had the whole series on DVD, and tonight my mom and I watched an episode on Netflix. I was prepared to be bored out of my mind because the last time I watched it was at least five years ago, and I can imagine that five years ago I was much more easily entertained than I am now, but honestly, it was just as good as I remember it. The footage is stunning and they have some great dramatic orchestral music to just put the amaze in amazing. It's gonna sound cheesy, but we truly do live on an incredible planet (not that we have a choice in the matter) and Planet Earth helps me appreciate just how beautiful it is.

Day 645 Song Recommendation: "Let's Get Together" by The Youngbloods.
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts