Favorite Things Tag

We haven't been doing a lot of tags lately and I found this one and I thought that I'd try it.

1. Favorite Color

Blue, how can you not love blue. It's one of the few of my favorite things that hasn't changed fifty billion times. 
2. Favorite Dessert

Really? I love baking. This is torture. For sentimental reasons I have to say Monkey Bread though. It's not hard to make and it's not really special but it's what we eat on Christmas morning and there are so many memories of Brady and I in our little pajamas eating monkey bread on Christmas morning after opening our presents. Memories like that last a lifetime.

For fun I love baking German desserts. My family is big on German food I guess because we are German and it's just beyond delicious. They really didn't think about calories though.


3. Favorite Smell

I have this candle that I get every year and it's Spiced Pumpkin. It's literally one of the best smells in the world.

4. Favorite Flowers

I know this is a typical girl but I love white roses. I don't know why I've just always loved them. I love having flowers in my house in general. I know they die fast but still I think they light up a room pretty quick.


5. Favorite Animal 

I've always loved horses. I used to ride them all the time and it was so much fun. I'm sure I could find a pictures somewhere but that would be humiliating. Horses are obedient but they also have their own personality.

6. Favorite Month

Either October or November. Maybe that's because November is my birth month. I also love fall, it's the best month. The weather and the colors are perfect.

7. Favorite Drink

Cherry Coke, it's delicious. Though I don't drink it much anymore I still enjoy it once and a while. 

8. Favorite Shoes

I could honestly care less about shoes. I used to love my sperry's but now I don't where them that much the shoes that I wear the most is probably sneakers. They're comfortable and durable which is the best.

9. Favorite Snacks

Smart food popcorn, I fell in love with this popcorn a while ago and it's absolutely delicous. I also love nature valley cashew bars. Why do cashews have to be so unhealthy but taste like heaven?

10. Favorite Songs 

You have asked the impossible questions. Here's the long list of my favorite songs in no particular order. I grew up around a lot of blue grass and old country music. I can't even begin to tell you how many times i've listened to Johnny Cash in the car coming home from school.

  1. Piano Man, Billy Joel
  2. Vienna, Billy Joel
  3. Don't Stop Believing, Journey
  4. Eye Of The Tiger, Survivor
  5. My Heart Will Go On, Celine Dion
  6. Long Black Train, Josh Turner (Play this at my funeral.)
  7. Devil Went Down To Georgia, Charlie Daniels Band
  8. Hallelujah, Jason Castro cover
  9. Through All Of It, Colton Dixon
  10. Welcome Home, Joy Williams
  11. What A Good Woman Does, Joy Williams
  12. Speaking A Dead Language, Joy Williams
  13. Do Not Let Me Go, Joshua Hyslop
  14. Carolina Moon, Scotty McCreery
  15. Anything Phantom Of The Opera. (The movie is actually really good.)
  16. Paper Airplanes, Alison Krauss
  17. Father's Daughter, Jewel
  18. Jolene, Dolly Parton
  19. Down In The River To Pray, Sonya Isaacs
  20. How, Regina Spektor (Acoustic)
Of course their's more and I probably missed some good ones.

11. Favorite Book
 
You have got to be kidding me.

Probably the Fault In Our Stars by John Green. Have you heard of it?

12. Favorite Hairstyle.

If I had time I would curl it like I had intended to but I like waking up at 6:00 rather than 5:30.
This is the picture that inspired my haircut.

13. Favorite Clothing

Yoga pants for comfort and jeans for everyday. I dress for comfort not style.

14. Favorite Stores

Kohls, Target, Walmart, Bookstores.

15. Favorite Things To Collect

Books, always books.
My absolute dream.

16. Favorite Hobbies

Reading my absolute favorite. Other than that watching youtube and movies. Hanging out with my friends etc.
Still one of my favorite gifs.

17. Favorite Season.

Fall, always fall.

18. Favorite Movies

  1. Dead Poets Society, One of the best movies ever. Probably Robin Williams best movie
  2. The Sandlot
  3. The Outsiders
  4. 42
  5. The Batman Trilogy
And a bazillion more.

19. Favorite Restaurant

Chick-fil-a. If I lived closer to one I would blow up like a balloon.

Truth.

20. Favorite Painting

I am not they type of person that looks at a bunch of painting but there's a Mormon painter, Greg Olsen. He is beyond talented.


DFTBA
-AB











Comments

Popular Posts