UMBC

The Performing Arts and Humanities building was really
cool.
     We went to UMBC today and I liked it a lot better than Loyola. It was a lot bigger and more diverse and the price tag was a lot more affordable. The campus was nice, with a lot of new buildings either built recently or currently under construction, so it's nice to see that they're spending money on updating it. They also have a really huge outdoor pool (though I would probably never use it). The dorms were just average freshman dorms, but they were set up so that four people share a bathroom, which is a lot nicer than having a communal bathroom that everyone on the floor shares. The opening speeches were boring as usual, but I'm getting better and better at tuning them out. Our tour guide was from the same town as me, so that was cool. They played some good songs in the RAC where the speeches and information fair were. I saw someone from our school there. Small world. It was SOOO windy and cold today though, so it wasn't much fun walking around campus and now I'm happy to just chill at home for the rest of the day. At least I know that I have one safety school now.

Market Street in the Commons
The Commons.
Day 491 Song Recommendation: "Fisherman's Blues" by The Waterboys.
-SE Wagner

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts