OMG Wow a Post!

     I know right can you believe in actually posting something? Well it's because finally it's spring break and I actually have a bit of free time for the first time since basically Christmas break. Today I helped paint the youth classroom at my church and it looks really cool! I'm excited that we're finally updating our drab little church a bit. I love it dearly but it certainly lacks a certain level of aesthetic. 
     
There's an unfinished picture of it. You can kind of see the color the walls were before we painted, and I can assure you it was the pukiest shade of yellow in the history of the planet. We also painted one of the smaller walls that you can't see with chalkboard paint so that our teachers can do the lessons on it, and we're going to buy a canvas board for each member of the youth group to make their own artwork to go on the walls. It's gonna be so awesome. I think in a past life I must have been an interior designer because it's something I've always really loved. And I honestly love the smell of wet paint. Which is probably unhealthy, haha. Anyway, it was actually a pretty good day which is a welcome difference from the usual. 

-VaughnDL 

Comments

Popular Posts