Nearing the End

 First of all, thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. It was a good one. 
     Second of all, it's nearing the end of the marking period at school and I realized that we only have one more marking period to go. One more hellish marking period of this hellish school year. And you might expect me to say something like "even though I've trash talked this year so much, when it really comes down to it it's been a good year." But that would be a stupid assumption for you to make. Because what I'm GOING to say is that this has been the hardest most stressful school year of my life and the fact that we only have one more marking period to go before it's finally over brings tears of boundless joy to my tired eyes. I wish I could say there were some redeeming qualities to this school year, but any fun times I experienced had nothing to do wth school and everything to do with my wonderful friends. So I won't be sorry at all to say goodbye to this wretched school year. I can't wait to toss all my school papers in a bonfire come June, I can't wait to have a relaxing summer and I can't wait to start feeling like a real person again. 

-VaughnDL 

Comments

Popular Posts