Ms.VideoGirl

     Today I am recommending you a YouTube channel. Once again I've become quickly and emphatically obsessed with something. It's Ms. VideoGirl, which is a YouTube channel devoted entirely to fan videos of TV shows and movies, and I swear, the creator of this channel is my soul sister or something. Her music taste and film taste is uncannily similar to my own. She's made fanvids of Anne of Green Gables, A Walk to Remember, Belle (which I STILL haven't seen but now want to see more than ever after watching her amazing videos), The Book Thief, and The Carrie Diaries, as well as other movies and TV series that I haven't seen but now really want to! Her video editing skills are so good, it's obvious that she has real talent. I could sit for hours and watch her videos over and over again. Actually, that's basically what I have been doing haha. Anyway, Ms. VideoGirl is amazing and deserves so many more views and subscribers than she has, so please check her out and support all her hard work.

Ms.VideoGirl

-VaughnDL 

Comments

  1. Totally going to spend the next hour just watching her videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teehee I've watched almost all of them at least ten times over. I'm obsessed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts