SUPERFRUIT

     If you haven't noticed, I am seriously obsessed with Pentatonix. Like, I literally cannot think about anything else right now besides them. And, as kind of a branch off of Pentatonix, there's this YouTube channel called SUPERFRUIT which is the channel of Mitch Grassi and Scott Hoying, two of the members of Pentatonix. So needless to say, I have been obsessively watching SUPERFRUIT videos for like, the past week, and I am now officially recommending them to you. What I love about SUPERFRUIT is their sense of humor. It's just so random and ridiculous that it reminds me of me and my friends. It's so entertaining to watch them, because they'll say something so dumb and out of the blue, and they will both fall into hysterical fits of laughter, which just makes me laugh with them, and it's so funny. Here is one of my favorite SUPERFRUIT videos:





     I don't know, I just think they are so hilarious (especially Scott, who will forever be my celebrity crush) and I cannot get enough of them. Their humor is right up my ally, haha.
     Well, that's all. Have a good day, and be sure to subscribe to SUPERFRUIT. :)

                     -VaughnDL 

Comments

Popular Posts