All The Things In 2014!

I can't believe that tomorrow will be 2015. This year has honestly flew by and I'll probably be saying the same thing next year when it's almost 2016. I found the post that I wrote before it was 2014 and the goals that I wanted to achieve
Here they are.


  1. Read 100 books this year. 
  2. Lose ten pounds.
  3. Choose happiness.
  4. Get a drivers licence. 
  5. Write a first draft of my second novel.
  6. Oh and also kidnap Sam Claflin and force him to marry me.
I achieved 2 out of the 6 which in my mind isn't that bad.

  1. Read 70 books
  2. Lost 5 pounds
  3. chose happiness
  4. Got my driver's license (I forgot that I put this.)
  5. Did not finish draft
  6. Tried to get Sam Claflin and I didn't exactly fail...





That being said here is the goals for 2015...

  1. Fast once every two or three months
  2. Eat Chick-fil-a ONCE a month. (I'm going to die.)
  3. lose 5 pounds
  4. Drink less soda
  5. Buy less books
  6. write one thing i'm grateful for everyday.
  7. Find a new fast to do besides 7
  8. Attempt to be less stressed
  9. Read the Bible more.
That's three more than last year but I think I will be able to do it. One thing that I also wanted to do but did not write was to take more pictures. As if I don't document my life enough I wanted to take a lot more pictures
Enjoy :)
























Overall this year has been a crazy fun year and I'm grateful that I got to be a part of 2014 I hope you had a great year and hopefully 2015 will be just as good.
DFTBA
-AB



Comments

Popular Posts