I Suck At Prioritizing

     For once I didn't have a ton of homework tonight, yet still I end up writing this post at 10:30pm! That's because I suck at prioritizing. See, as soon as Mom picked me up from Latin Club today and we dropped off AP at her house, my Mom was like "You want to go to Goodwill and look for a homecoming dress?" and instead of being the responsible one, I was like "Heck yeah!" But when we couldn't find a dress that fit perfectly (although there were two "maybes") I suggested we drive two towns over to ANOTHER Goodwill (because you know, studying and chores are of little importance compared to thrift shopping on a whim). Well, I didn't have any luck at that one either, which was frustrating, but I still have time, and several more Goodwills to ransack. :) Then we came back home and even though I knew I had to do the dishes and should have been studying, what I actually did was watch an episode of The Cosby Show. By the time that was over, it was like 8:30, so I had to do the dishes really late, and multitasked by lining my vocab list up on the window sill above the sink and studied whilst I scrubbed. Which was kind of a good method, but I still think I'll probably do badly on the test. :(
     Anyway, that's why I'm writing this so late, and why I don't have time to give you an interesting post. So I'll just give you some random updates. You may not have noticed, but we've had a bit more activity here on the blog than usual. We've gotten some comments from people other than our school friends (though we appreciate your attention too!) and we are all so grateful for that! We also have two subscribers, which doesn't sound like much, but it means a lot to us. So, if you haven't subscribed already, feel free to, and also feel free to leave us comments at any time. We will try our best to reply, because we really do value your opinions. :) This blog has been, and continues to be, a really exciting journey for all three of us, and I think it's not only brought us closer as friends, but has also expanded our world view a little bit, which is super cool, so thanks again to all of you.

YouTube Recommendation: Kissing In The Rain by Shipwrecked. This miniseries is really cute and unlike anything I've ever seen before. It not only allows you to see your favorite movie/literature characters come to life for a short blurb, but also to follow the unique relationships of several couples, which is really interesting and different. Here's the first episode. You might recognize Mary Kate Wiles from The Lizzie Bennet Diaries. 


                                  -VaughnDL 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts