Diseases Suck!

If you have somehow stumbled upon our little blog i'm not usually like this and in fact I have never done this. I am doing this because this story has sincerely touched my heart. I have been very blessed in my life. I had a bad day but God always does something that changes my entire perspective on life. I was watching The Nive Nulls and did not expect this. This amazing family has been vloging for a while and I have enjoyed watching their channel go from 7,000 subscribers to 154,000 subscribers. They are genuinely nice people who want to make you smile. I just found out one of their friends has been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis which unfortunately there is no cure for it. His name is Ross and the medical bills are piling up and their insurance company will not pay for his medication which is around $20,000 because the health care system sucks. Ross is going to have to cut down on work simply because of this.
There is also sweatshirts, long sleeves etc.
So what does this have to do with us. I have decided to donate to help Ross and his family with medical expenses. If you haven't watched the Nive Nulls you need to start because they are amazing. One of the ways that you can help is by buying a T-shirt. It is around $20.00 which I know that some people cannot afford. You don't have to buy a T-shirt but you can donate any amount of money that you want. Don't say that what you can donate is worth nothing because anything can help. Also please just pray for this family because this is the beginning of a long road for them.
Of course all of the proceeds will go to the Ross and his family.
DFTBA
-AB

To find the links go to the YouTube video. It's in the description.









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts