Clean-Up Time

Who ever uses that thing? I gave up on that when
I was like, 10.
     Sometimes to declutter your mind you have to do some real cleaning. I sat down to read the AP World chapter today and only got a page into it before I had to stop and clean the upstairs and downstairs bathrooms and my room. You may assume that I am an anal neat-freak. But I'm not. It's just that those things had been on my to-do list for a week and not getting them done was really stressing me out, so much so that I couldn't focus on my homework. Granted, the reading was not exactly enthralling, but usually I'm able to get through more than a page before taking a break. But now that I have cleaned up the house, I feel like my mind is a bit more clean too. Now I can go read about prehistoric peoples with a peace of mind.
     I'm so sorry to hear about Ross. I'll keep him in my prayers. 

Day 277 Song Recommendation: "If It Makes You Happy" by Sheryl Crow. "If it makes you happy, it can't be that bad/ If it makes you happy, then why the hell are you so sad?"
-SE Wagner 

Comments

Popular Posts