Be The First; Win a Prize!

     Today I had puppy duty from about noon till seven, and while Maggie is absolutely adorable, she
can be a little rascal. And boy does she pee a lot! I let her out a bunch of times and she still peed twice in the house. Oh well. Puppies will be puppies.
     I finally got around to uploading all of the 8tracks playlists since July, but I couldn't get the most recent one up because it won't let me upload "Gasoline" because it's being stupid. So yeah, head on over to the SE's Playlists tab and get listening. Now.
     When I woke up this morning, I was like, "Okay, I'm not going to get on the Internet today. I'm going to clean my room and do homework and read and write." Hahahaha. I crack myself up. So after I post this I'm going to go make up for lost time. And if I feel I've been sufficiently productive, I'll go watch "The Book Thief". I really want to see it!!! We've had it for probably a month (we get DVDs in the mail from Netflix) but I haven't gotten around to watching it. I think it's kind of long. But maybe not.
     Also, a little announcement: If you read this blog, and like what we post, we would be super excited if you would click the "join this site" button on the panel at the right side of the home page. You could be the first follower! Gosh, that sounds pathetic. Tell you what. Whoever becomes the first ever Papersol follower will get a present. I don't know what it will be, but you'll get a present. The reason why I can say this is because chances are, the first follower will be someone we know. If it's not, I will be positively dumbfounded.

Day 274 Song Recommendation: "In Our Lifetime" by Texas.
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts