20 Questions Tag

     Earlier today I started the book The Hour I First Believed, and it's definitely a page-turner but it has some seriously heavy subject matter, and is a bit depressing. So I'm going to try to find a tag to do, because I feel like if I just talk about something random it's going to be depressing.
Okay, here's a question tag. It's not that great, but it's something.
1. Thing you cannot leave the house without?
I don't usually bring anything with me, unless I'm going to school. Sometimes I'll bring my phone with
According to Pinterest, this picture was
taken in my home state. So pretty.
me because I get reception everywhere but home.
2. Favorite brand of makeup?
I'm sorry, I don't wear make-up! Burt's Bees. There. Is that even a make-up brand? I just like their lip stuff. And skincare stuff. And lotion. So yeah, I like their beauty products, but I don't think they make mascara and blush and foundation. But maybe.
3. Favorite flowers?
Sunflowers and zinnias.
4. Favorite clothing stores?
Target, Act II, Marshall's, and Kohl's
5. Favorite perfume?
I don't usually wear perfume, but I like Bath & Body Work's Secret Wonderland and Dove's Go Fresh collection. They're earthy and light and not over-powering.
6. Heels or flats?
I accidentally typed "hells" instead of "heels". So yeah, flats.
7. Do you make good grades?
Yeah. But it's not like I just sit there and get them. I do work.
8. Favorite colors?
Already had this question in a tag before: seafoam green, turquoise, and yellow.
9. Do you drink energy drinks?
No. They're bad for you. Drink water.
10. Do you drink juice?
Yes. Any kind.
I love how colorful zinnias are.
11. Do you like swimming?
I love swimming. I love being in the water. Ocean, lake, pool, river. I just don't like getting out of the ocean, because I cannot stand the sticky, sandy feeling. It's the worst.
12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
No. Do you?
13. What's your favorite moisturizer?
So my mom got this free sample of St. Ive's Daily Hydrating body lotion Vitamin E at the grocery store a while ago and it smells great and rubs in really well, and is all natural. So yeah, that's my favorite. But I also like Burt's Bees lotion and Bath & Body Works Secret Wonderland body cream.
14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
Yes. But if I don't find someone, I'm not going to just settle because I want to have a wedding or whatever.






15. Do you get mad easily?

No. If I do get mad, it's usually pretty brief. You have to do something really spiteful or rude or cruel for me to stay mad at you for a long time.
16. Are you into ghost hunting?
I feel like this is one of those questions where all of the other
19 questions are just fluff, and the real question and purpose of this whole tag was to recruit ghost hunters. 
17. Any phobias?
Not really. Well, earwigs. But that's more just severe hatred. And I hate talking in front of a big group of people. But that's not uncommon.
18. Do you bite your nails?
No, just my cuticles. Grrr.
19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
No, thank goodness. And I hope it stays that way.
20. Do you drink coffee?
No. And I hope to be one of those pretentious people who drinks tea in the morning instead of coffee. ;)

Day 273 Song Recommendation: "Ghosts That We Knew" by Mumford & Sons.
-SE Wagner


Comments

Popular Posts