Thoughts on Month Two

     Month Two of 7 is winding down, and I feel like I haven't talked about it nearly as much as I talked about month one, so I'm going to do that right now. This month has been a heck of a lot easier than last month, which surprises me a great deal because I truly thought this was going to be the hardest for me. Granted, I really really really can't wait for it to be over because I got two new dresses this week that are both so cute and I want to wear them A LOT, but this is honestly the first time I've felt the pressure and resentment of this wardrobe reduction. All in all it's been kind of a relief, not having to rifle through my closet for something to wear, not trying to stuff a million pieces of clothing into my duffle bag for vacation. I am pleasantly surprised by how well this month has gone. I am getting pretty tired of my seven pieces of clothing, but who wouldn't be by now? And I only have one more day. Which reminds me, I totally forgot to do laundry and I'll probably end up wearing the same outfit tomorrow that I wore today...oh well, wouldn't be the first time this month. That's the only other annoying thing: remembering to do laundry like, every other day or being forced to wear semi-dirty-ish clothes the next day. But seriously, that's not something to complain a whole lot about when you consider the thousands of people out there who A) don't have a washer and dryer, B) only have one outfit, C) can't afford to go to a laundromat or don't have access to one. I'd say I'm pretty darn lucky.
     That's really all I have to say. This month's been pretty good.
                                                                                -VaughnDL

P.S. Thank you AB for having the confidence to share your experience on the blog with us. I'm so glad you feel comfortable enough to tell us stuff even when it's stressful or upsetting. We love you so much and I am confident you'll do great next time. :)

Comments

Popular Posts