Perfectionist



I was debating the whole way home about whether I was going to write about this and because I told everyone a way to get through something is to write about it i'm going to take my own advice. No I did not pass the driver's test and yes i'm actually happy about it. If you haven't noticed I am a perfectionist. A lot of people believe that I am just naturally smart. I got a 100 on a test because I was just 'born' that way. Let me just tell you that, that is bullshit. I got a hundred on the test because I spent hours studying at home when I found out that we were having test. If I fail something it ruins my day it's also worse if my peers and teacher knows as well. This is why I have no idea why teachers let other students grade our tests. Even though you say that you don't judge other people you can't actually force someone not too. Yes there are people in the world who are born smart and don't have to study as much as I do and yes sometimes I just want to hit them.
We all know that people aren't perfect so therefore I am not. I think God wanted me to fail today to prove to me that you can't get it right every time. You fall down and you have to get up and most importantly I need to depend on him in times of stress. I know that I will get the floods of "I'm sorry you didn't pass" or "What happened?" and even though this is obnoxious I will handle it with grace or at least try too. So yes this simple thing somehow became a life lesson.
Yes AB you failed something and guess what you survived. Congratulations, don't be so hard on yourself. You're not an idiot.
DFTBA
-AB

Comments

Popular Posts