It Took 22 Days

     I don't have any pictures or much to talk about today. We took the car ferry over to St. John island and drove around and walked around and swam around and then went home (back to St. Thomas) and got dinner and then we went home (back to the condo) and I've just been vegetating because it's what I feel like doing. 
     Oh, I kept meaning to mention: It took 22 days for anyone to notice/comment on my limited wardrobe. And it was my bother. He said, "Haven't you worn that ruffle shirt three days in a row?" and I was like "No" and he was like "Yeah you have" and I was like "No, I wore a yellow shirt yesterday". But I had worn the ruffle shirt the day before I wore the yellow shirt, and maybe the day before that too. I've worn it a lot, at any rate, and TJ noticed, which is saying something because he never notices anything. I wore the ruffle shirt again two days after TJ commented on it and he was like "Why are you wearing that again?" I didn't tell him that I've only been wearing 7 different things all month. He hasn't seemed to notice how much I've been wearing the other two shirts... 

Day 246 Song Recommendation: "Helena Beat" by Foster the People. 
-SE Wagner 

Comments

Popular Posts