Goodbye, Island & Thoughts On Month 3

     Well, after 12 days in the Caribbean, we are finally going home tomorrow. I can't say I'm sad. I love going on vacation, and this has been a great vacation, but I'm a homebody. I like my own room and my own bed and eating at home. I'm also looking forward to wearing anything I want. Unfortunately, I only brought my 7 clothes with me, so I won't be able to wear whatever I want tomorrow and will have to wait till Saturday. Which reminds me... I won't be able to start Month 3 tomorrow because I won't have access to my things to give away. I'll just have to give away 14 things on Saturday. Honestly, I'm a bit scared to start Month 3. I'm not a pack rat, so I don't have much crap that I don't want anymore, so I'm going to have to give away things that I actually like and want. Which is the point, I know. It'll just take time to get my head in the game. I think AB, DL, and I should talk about what exactly we're going to do with the stuff we get rid of. Like, are we going to give it to Goodwill? A homeless shelter? A church collection? Those little sheds you see in parking lots for used clothes? I have no idea, but I'm up for suggestions. 
Goodbye, creepy seagull. 


Day 251 Song Recommendation: "Sunshine" by Keane. 
-SE Wagner 

Comments

Popular Posts