This Means War

     Today was a good day. I got to spend the whole evening with my adorable two year old cousin. First, I pretended she was a turtle (her shell was a laundry basket) and then we pretended to be asleep (there was lots of bogus snoring and unnecessary yawning) and then we danced around in the kitchen, but not too much because the floors are really hard and I didn't want her to smack her head on the tiles. Then I sicced her on my brother, and she stomped up and down on his chest in her cute little Tinker Bell jammies. She's such a cutie pie. So, after a long and exhausting evening of Toddler Chasing, I don't have much brainjuice left, and therefore have nothing to write about. Maybe tomorrow. :)

Movie Recommendation: This Means War. Yay, an actual movie recommendation! This movie is really cute and well done. I feel like it's the perfect date movie, because it has a golden combination of action and romance. Plus, Chris Pine and Tom Hardy are both super studs. ;)

                   -VaughnDL 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts