Just Stuff

I should stick to this.
     So a couple days ago I was watching a YouTube video and heard about this "30 Day Shred" workout whatever video on YouTube by Jillian Michaels so yesterday I decided to try it out and oh my goodness ow. Okay, I thought that I was in decent shape until I tried this stupid video. It hurts. I was
Who da heck says that??????????????????
sweating at the end of it with my ceiling fan on full blast. And it was only 30 minutes long. Stupid Jillian Michaels was like, "If you need to take a break, you can, but no longer than 5 seconds" ?!?!?!?!?! Well luckily for me, our WiFi sucks so it kept glitching and while I waited for it to unglitch I could rest. I woke up this morning super sore and then did the workout again and now I'm a whole new kind of sore. Bleh. Oh, and may I mention that I didn't even use weights? I was too lazy to go get some from the basement... I think I'm doing the exercises wrong cuz my neck hurts. Whatever. Sorry I'm not Jillian Freaking Michaels.







(Changing the subject) I watched this video today:
That's so cool! Yay Troye!







Day 218 Song Recommendation: "The Suburbs" by Mr Little Jeans. This song was originally recommended to me by... my dad! I have cool parents. ;) Just kidding, they're dorks. But seriously. They're cool. Turns out this song was originally by Arcade Fire.
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts