Bad Day

     Have you ever had one of those days that just goes from bad to worse?? Today is one of those days. So first, I got into a really big argument with my brother because he wanted to take his girlfriend to some rodeo on the same week that we're going on vacation, and so when I told him that it wouldn't work out, he goes "Well could we push vacation back a week?" I was so boiling mad. I mean what the heck, is his girlfriend now more important that his family vacation?! Not to mention it's the last family vacation he'll probably go on since he's going off to school this fall, and instead of spend one last vacation with us, he'd rather take his girlfriend who he's probably not even going to be with forever on a date, when he takes her on dates like every week anyway. I was so pissed off. I may or may not have cried a little bit. Then at church, it was the Youth Group's week to do singing, and one of our guitarists was away and the music was messed up on the big screen, so it was so unbelievably awful because none of us knew when to come in, or what tempo to sing at, and we only had one instrumentalist, so we sounded sooooooo bad and I just wanted to go outside and stuff my head under a giant rock. Then after church, my family drove to this cool antique place that me and my Mom discovered last week so I could buy this super awesome little record case for all my vinyl albums to be kept in, but when we got there, it was nowhere to be found, so we asked the lady and she said someone bought it. And who knows, it's only three fifteen. A million other crappy things could still go wrong in the span of the rest of the day. I just want to go to bed and sleep forever. Sleep until I forget this suckish day.

                                    -VaughnDL 

Comments

Popular Posts