Ten Little Questions Tag (AB's Response)

Oh my gosh I haven't done a tag in so long. What the heck happened to Tag Tuesday? So thank you DL for this tag...

1. What YouTuber do you secretly have a crush on?

Jack and Finn from 'Jack's Gap' oh my gosh they are gorgeous guys. Finn is my favorite shhh. I don't know. I don't really go on Youtube to find hot guys. I guess your the ones Jack and Finn.








2. If you had a Tardis, like in Doctor Who, how would you use it? 

Okay yes I googled what a Tardis was...Oh yeah i've seen that before. It's basically a time traveling machine. Man I don't know here's a few places I would go to...
1. I would go to the last supper, this was the first thing that came to my mind. I just think that it would be so cool to meet Jesus before I die. 
2. I would go back to when John Green conceived of the idea for The Fault In Our Stars and I would make him finish it a lot faster and I would know everything that happened before everyone else. We would also be best friends.
3. I would go into the future when I am 30 and see what I'm doing with my life.
4. I would go meet SE and DL when they were kids to see what they were like as kids...unfortunately we weren't best friends back then. I feel like I would laugh so hard.
5. This kind of goes with number 3 but I would meet my husband or the guy that's going to help me pay my taxes. (That's a loooong story.) 
6. I would tell JFK that the Cuban missile crisis is going to be okay and it will all work out. That America wins in the end. Also to not have an affair with Marilyn Monroe it's really disgusting and childish.
7. I would try to convince people NOT to go on the Titanic. 
8. I would try to get all of the Jewish, gays and other discriminated people out of Germany before the holocaust happened. Especially Anne Frank and her family.
9. I would go back to when Shay Carl made his first YouTube channel and tell him not to worry about his financial problems. Disney will buy his company one day.
10. I would get rid of The Fifty Shades Of Grey manuscript and make sure that it was never published.

3. Share a secret that no one else knows. 

Hmmm...then it wouldn't be a secret anymore now would it? I prefer to put that stuff in my journal and not on the blog.

4. What did you dream last night? 

It was actually a nice dream, I found out that I had cancer and asked my friend Sarah to shave her head with me and she said no. This broke my heart so I was talking to my other friend Jane and she offered to shave her head with me. We sat in my room, holding hands while our heads were shaved. We posted a video on YouTube and it went viral. Believe it or not that was one of my happier dreams.

Sarah isn't actually that mean...Even though she is mean in every single one of my dreams.

5. If you could be a character from any film who would you be?

THERE ARE SO MANY CHARACTERS! I would be Ariel from The Little Mermaid, she lives a easy happy life. 












 6. What are you excited for?

Same as SE the Fault in our stars movie! oh my gosh nine days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. If you ruled the world, what would you do first? 

Wow I could not handle that sort of responsibility. I would help third world countries to get them out of poverty. Give them food, water, books, better education, love.

8. Sing the last song that was stuck in your head.

Let it go from Frozen, Racheal and I almost started belting it out in Math today.

9. Beatbox.

Sorry not my thing. You can. 

 10. What is something you want to achieve in the future? 

I want to be a good person, I want to give to people what they need. I was thinking the other day if I was given a million dollars I would give $500,000 to churches and Christian mission trips and the other $500,000 to families in need of any way shape or form. Yes that leaves none for me and it doesn't really matter. I have more than I could ever need and other people need more. Like DL and SE I want to be happy whatever that is. I'd love to move away, meet new people and actually live. It's not about what job you have or the money you make it's about how you live and what you did here.

Now I am going to go read the Book Thief which I am sure will make me cry. I would give it about 4/5 right now. DL says that the ending will make me change my mind. I guess i'll see.

DFTBA
-AB

Comments

Popular Posts