SPF

     I can't believe we only have 8 days left of school. That's crazy. And my brother only has one more day!!! One more day of high school. That's even crazier. And 7 starts in less than 3 hours. How is all of this happening so fast?! Make it slow down! I mean, it's all very exciting, but also a bit scary and after all the anticipation, I feel like we should still be getting ready, not actually doing all of this. In some ways, I think I would be fine with being an eternal anticipator. But I guess eventually that would get old.
     Anyway, a word to the wise: wear sunscreen. I didn't, and I'm paying. It doesn't feel bad now, but I'm sure it will in the morning.

I never got the memo. 

Day 190 Song Recommendation: "Is This Love" by Bob Marley & the Wailers.
-SE Wagner 

Comments

Popular Posts