Screen Overdose

     I've spent entirely too much time on the 'net today and I do not wish to spend any more time staring at a screen, so this is going to be brief.
     Oh, but wait. In Government on Friday we were writing an essay about the movie "Thirteen Days" and the Cuban missile crisis, and so my teacher put on some music and I think it was his Pandora, but anyway, "At Home" was the first song, so that was cool. He has good taste in music. I think it's like a requirement for social studies teachers to have good taste in music. Anyway, a song by The Smiths came on and he was like, "Does anyone know The Smiths?" and I don't think anybody raised their hand, and one kid was like, "Areosmith?" So yeah. I thought that was coincidental since I recently recommended a Smiths song.
(I know, "Great story bro, tell it again." Whatever.)

Day 183 Song Recommendation: "Heaven" by the Los Lonely Boys. This song reminds me of car rides when I was little.
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts