Little Wonders

     SE's post got me to thinking. She's right, it totally does suck and doesn't make a lot of sense why awful things happen to good people, and good things happen to awful people. It's a question I don't think anyone will ever be able to answer. I certainly don't know the answer. And in this day and age, it's easy to get down trodden and think "There's so much evil in the world, there are so many bad people." I hear people say stuff like this all the time. "What is the world coming to." I agree that there are a lot of horrible things in the world today, but I do not think that there are more bad things than good. I think we just have to stop and take a look around every now and then in order to catch a glimpse of all the wonders that are in the world around us. There are still good people, there are still beautiful things, there is still some peace here and there. It's important to remember that. That being said, here are a few pictures to remind you of the amazing things that are still out there for us to enjoy.
Graduations.

Soldiers coming home.
Fathers walking their daughters down the aisle.
Going to the beach.

Concerts.
Wildflower valleys.


And of course, friends.


-VaughnDL

Comments

Popular Posts