Life Is Short...Enjoy It Now

I was going to do a thoughts before reading of the Book Thief but I thought I would just enjoy reading it right now instead of writing about it. One of the things that we think constantly is that bad things won't happen to us especially car accidents. I could have easily lost one of my best friends/sister I never had two days ago. Megan was in a car accident and should not be alive all she had was a headache. I am thanking God so much right now. The next time I see her I am going to give her the biggest hug I have ever given her and not let go.
Do me and Megan a favor by telling someone you wouldn't normally tell you love them and then give them a huge hug. I know that this is hard for you SE because you hate hugging but you can do it.
DFTBA
-AB

Comments

Popular Posts