Growing Up Sucks

     So, tonight was the annual senior Orchestra concert, and my brother was a senior this year, so he got to pick whatever song he wanted for us to play. He chose the song "Sail" by AWOLNATION. It was a great concert, and when it was over, I asked the Newb how he felt knowing that it was the last Orchestra concert he would ever play in. He said "I don't know, I'm not really one to get sentimental about that kind of stuff." Well guess what folks? I am. My brother's senior concert with undeniably yield a three page diary entry. I mean come on!! High school is over for my brother. The adult world is about to open up for him, and he's not the least bit taken aback by that? Nearly every day, there's some shocking little thing that I see that makes me go "Wow. I'm growing up." I don't like it one bit. I wish I could be little forever, but I can't. Anyway, I still have two more years of this blissful haze called high school, and I intend to make the best use of it I can. I never want to leave these people, and I never want to leave this place, but someday soon I guess I'll have to.

Movie Recommendation: She's All That.

                     -VaughnDL

Comments

  1. I'm sorry, I really did want to go to the concert but then I got home and I totally forgot to ask my mom and she went to Lowe's for like, an hour, and... yeah. I promise I'll be in attendance at YOUR senior concert.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts