Dropping Soda at Target

     Well, I got my new bathing suit! And a new skirt. And a new bra. And a necklace. And a $50 iTunes gift card...okay, so I splurged a little. But it was for a good cause! (my closet) Right now I am binge-downloading songs for my iPod. My list is extensive (yes, I made a handwritten list of all the songs I wanted, don't judge, I like to be organized when it comes to music.) It's fun, and refreshing, but also annoying because iTunes is running really slow, and a lot of the songs I want to get are so obscure they aren't even on iTunes at all. Which is super annoying. I mean I couldn't buy "Let Go" by Dive In because it's only available in the UK iTunes store!! Dumb UK. Give us your music!
     Anyway, today was a good day, but at the same time, I realized that 7 STARTS ON SUNDAY and that's pretty scary. Oh yeah, I was going to buy some groceries for that....oops, I guess I'll do it some other night.
     Oh, and when I was shopping, I went to Target, and I dropped a cup of soda all over the floor. It was super embarrassing and I felt really bad because my Mom had to go get a manager person. So after that we booked it and got the heck out of there before I destroyed anything else.
     Tomorrow is our first day of Link Leaders, which is this thing at our school where upperclassmen help out incoming freshmen at the beginning of each school year. I'm not really a huge fan of you know, helping people and being nice to kids, but I think it'll be a good experience for me, and it'll look good for colleges, and get me SSL hours, so I'm not dreading it too much.
     Anyway, I'll stop boring you and just leave off here.

Recommendation: Adult Wednesday Addams. This is a six episode YouTube series the centers around the life of grown up Wednesday from The Addams Family. It's really funny. Here's the first episode:
                          -VaughnDL 

Comments

Popular Posts