7 Prep (Month 1: Food)

The three of us is starting 7 in a WEEK (not counting today.) I really need to go to the grocery store. Maybe in some way DL and I can get Swag to complete month one with us. I know that this month is about fasting and giving up food but I also wanted to do stuff to get healthier. I am not and will never be Jillian Michaels but I think that it is important to be somewhat healthy. Did you know that an American's life expectancy is shorter than people living in Slovenia or Chile. It's because of how unhealthy we are. Are we the most unhealthiest in the world? Maybe, maybe not. If you don't remember I watched Super Size Me a few months ago and I swear I almost threw up a few times. I said that I was going to attempt to answer a few questions.

1. Why does healthier foods cost more than unhealthy food?
2. Who is to blame for Americans being the most obese in the world?
3. Is it metabolism or being lazy and not working out?
4. What is the healthiest fast food place to eat?
5. Does someone's weight decide how people think about other people?

So I will do my best to answer these questions. I have also made a workout routine that I will be doing 6 times a week. (It's not good to over work your body, it needs a day to rest.) I will be starting this on June 1st and do my best to stick with it even when on vacation etc.


  1. Yoga, I have found an amazing woman who made videos for thirty days. I got into Yoga a long time ago. I really don't know why I love it so much. It's not over strenuous and it's fun. Erin's First Yoga Video 
  2. Leg strengthening Workouts, My legs are not strong at all and I know it. This will be great to do right before running. I also found another great video on YouTube that I think will help. Leg Workout
  3. Running...The Legit Kind, So there is no video that tells you how to run you just do it. I am going to have to use that treadmill. I'm going to do this for 30 minutes.
  4. Arm workout.
  5. Ending with simple Yoga again.
I don't know how this is going to work out but I am pretty excited. I say that now but I know that in a week I will miss my ketchup, peanut butter, milk oh my gosh milk. I got through this once but I am going to do it again. Don't get me wrong I love food and I live for getting pizza on the weekends or drinking my cherry coke. I guess next weekend I have shove my face with food because it won't be like that for the next thirty days.
Lord help me.
DFTBA
-AB

Comments

Popular Posts